Recipe: more or less 20 Shortbread.
- Powdered Sugar: 75g
- Flour: 150g
- Butter: 100g
- Egg yolk: 1
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Mix sugar, flour and cocoa powder.
- Add the butter to room temperature and cut into pieces.
- Knead the butter until completely absorbed. Add the egg yolk. The dough should be smooth.
- Form 1 pudding with the dough and wrap them in plastic wrap.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Roll the dough sausage in the sugar and cut into slices about 5 mm.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake about 10 to 12 min.
- Cool on a wire rack.